“How to Be a Gentleman” is an American sitcom television series. It premiered on CBS September 29, 2011. Lead actor David Hornsby created the series, adapting the nonfiction book of the same name by John Bridges. 13 episodes have been ordered for the first season. The star and creator of “How To Be a Gentleman” is David Hornsby, a favorite of ours from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia,” which raised our expectations going into the new comedy’s first episode. The story starts when an etiquette columnist (David Hornsby) seeks help from his old high-school bully (Kevin Dillon) in order to make his writing have a more macho appeal.
It swapped places with “Rules of Engagement” which eventually took over “How to Be a Gentleman”’s Thursday-night time slot). With production on the series halted, only what’s already in the can, the show aired only about nine episodes. CBS has pulled “How To Be A Gentleman” from its Saturday lineup after just one airing that drew a 0.7 adults 18-49 rating and 2.397 million viewers. ‘Gentleman’ was canceled after just two airings on Thursday and production on the show was shut down, with remaining episodes to air on Saturday nights. Now it has been canceled in just about every imaginable way. CBS will air repeats of its other comedies Saturdays at 8:30in addition to the comedy repeats at 8pm.Read also
- Sean Young was arrested after struck the guard at post-Oscars party
- J.K Rowling’s New Book will be very different to Harry Potter J.K Rowling’s New Book will be very different to Harry Potter
- Kathy Ireland's Net Worth Passes the Predicted Richest Supermodel's Net Worth
- Chris Brown and Rihanna are Together Again on Colaborations
- Elizabeth Smart and Gilmour has Married at a Mormon Temple in Hawaii.