The star of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” has checked into a rehab facility and is seeking help at an undisclosed treatment center, multiple sources confirm to Entertainment Tonight. The drinking problems suffered by Kim Richards, who is a former child star, became a focal point of the hit reality series that follows, amongst other wealthy socialites, sisters Kim and Kyle Richards and Kelsey Grammer’s former wife Camille Donatacci. On November 28 issue, Star magazine firstly reported that the blonde beauty’s brazen behavior caused show officials to consider giving her the boot, unless she sought treatment. Kim, 47, has admitted on the show to taking a cocktail of prescription pills, including Lexapro, Trazadone and Topamax.
“She may have to go to rehab in order to save her job on the show,” a source close to Kim told Star. “People involved with the show are concerned and might have to step in … friends and family don’t talk about what’s going on with Kim.” Moreover, at Andy Cohen’s “Watch What Happens Live”, Kim’s partner in “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”, Taylor Armstrong, commented on today’s news that her fellow Housewife has gone to rehab. “I adore Kim, and I stand behind her,” said Taylor. “If she’s getting healthy, what more can we ask?”Read also
- Sean Young was arrested after struck the guard at post-Oscars party
- J.K Rowling’s New Book will be very different to Harry Potter J.K Rowling’s New Book will be very different to Harry Potter
- Kathy Ireland's Net Worth Passes the Predicted Richest Supermodel's Net Worth
- Weight-loss Pill Qnexa from Vivus is waiting for the Approval
- Urgently Wanted, a Drug Against Hepatitis C