When holiday season has just got begun for people to enjoy it, Snooki seems like stressful starting this hoilday. A whopping $7 million lawsuit over a merchandising deal has gone horribly wrong for Snooki. SRG Ventures hit her in a counterclaim in her legal battle. Snooki partnered with SRG Ventures to create a line of “Snooki” merchandise, but then Snooki sued to end her contract in October, alleging SRG did not do enough for her in terms of what she was getting paid and creating partnerships. Snook says they didn’t fulfill obligations while SRG says otherwise.
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi had dealt the agreement with SRG Ventures to produce various Snooki-branded accessories. The business porject was started after Snooki’s book, “A Shore Thing,” hit the New York Times bestsellers list in January and her own perfume line which was named “Snooki by Nicole Polizzi” debuted on HSN in November. The SRG lawsuit indicates Snooki sabotaged the deal by acting slowly on deals they got for her on branded lingerie, school supplies, watches and shoes and doing negotiations with brands behind the company’s back. Snooki’s rep said, “Ms. Polizzi disputes SRG’s version of the facts and looks forward to her day in court. “Branding is big business and now Snooki is enmeshed in her own battle.Read also
- Sean Young was arrested after struck the guard at post-Oscars party
- The Lawyer said the gunman is a fairly quiet and good kid
- The dismissal of ‘Zombie Muhammad’ case caused a controversy
- Juan Pablo Montoya’s Crash Suspended the Daytona 500
- J.K Rowling’s New Book will be very different to Harry Potter J.K Rowling’s New Book will be very different to Harry Potter