Sun Ray Ricochet is a new series of canvas paintings by American graphic artist Matt W. Moore as a part of Sretenka Design Week in Moscow. The works were painted during an August 2011 Moore’s settlement in Moscow and inspired by experiences and expeditions in the city. Matt painted 15 canvases; built and painted 17 geometric sculptures and expressed his spirit of art on some walls at the exhibition. Half of the canvases Matt painted were in grey scale while the other half painted in full charming color. In addition to the exhibition Moore also painted three murals in downtown Moscow and gave two master class lectures. The grey scale paintings and mural are a nice contrast to all the color as they enable human eyes to seize the form.
“As if you are looking at a crystal through a magnifying glass, each artwork is a celebration of a small moment from an infinite landscape of geometry, color, and illusion. Choose your own adventure!,” Moore said, according to his official blog. Matt W. Moore shows his true colors on murals, clothing, bicycles, and almost everything by using countless hues on numerous surfaces. Moore describes his work as abstract, geometric and vibrant. His signature “Vectorfunk” style combines geometric shapes with bold colors in a display of patterns that are attractively eye-catching.Read also
- Sean Young was arrested after struck the guard at post-Oscars party
- The Lawyer said the gunman is a fairly quiet and good kid
- The dismissal of ‘Zombie Muhammad’ case caused a controversy
- J.K Rowling’s New Book will be very different to Harry Potter J.K Rowling’s New Book will be very different to Harry Potter
- Kathy Ireland's Net Worth Passes the Predicted Richest Supermodel's Net Worth