The two members band Sleigh Bells has prepared their recorded tracks and they are launching their new album Reign of Terror this week via Mom + Pop. It was featured by the New York Times an a Reign of Terror full album stream this week. Sleigh Bells performed the songs Comeback Kid and End of the Line of their upcoming album Reign of Terror.
“FIRST came the recorded sound: drums and riffs, some demonically heavy marching band. Next, a couple of guys with guitars, who immediately started messing with their pedals in the darkened club. Two minutes later there was Alexis Krauss, with ripped jeans and a distinct saunter. She raised her arms as she reached the microphone, the black-haired queen of this stage. White lights exploded behind her, over a wall of Marshall stacks and an unfurled American flag,” reads the NY Times description of the live experience.
The duo which is comprised of Derek E. Miller and Alexis Krauss offer the different dynamics performances to expand the songs. They offer long-lined melodies instead of chants, more extensive layers of guitar, and lyrics that open themselves to reflection and sorrow. It’s may surprising to hear Sleigh Bells’ newer music has more on its mind than elemental impact. Under the salvos of programmed percussion, new songs like “End of the Line,” “Comeback Kid” and “Leader of the Pack” were anthems of mourning and consolation.Read also
- Sean Young was arrested after struck the guard at post-Oscars party
- The Lawyer said the gunman is a fairly quiet and good kid
- The dismissal of ‘Zombie Muhammad’ case caused a controversy
- Juan Pablo Montoya’s Crash Suspended the Daytona 500
- J.K Rowling’s New Book will be very different to Harry Potter J.K Rowling’s New Book will be very different to Harry Potter